Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Journeys

I find myself missing blogging. Yet, at the same time, I have a very unhealthy relationship with the internet--I can't seem to stay away from it. :(

I know I lack connections to people right here in California, so I seek out connections on the internet--but sometimes I think the reason why I still feel "all alone" here is because I've spent so much time developing online friendships instead of in-person ones/

I bookmarked this blog post months ago, and keep returning to it. Trying to find a work-life-blog balance was a challenge for me (is a challenge for me). And my blog--what purpose does it serve? For me? For others? For God?

Our lives are mapped out by the various journeys that we embark on,  the paths we take along the way. I can't explain why, but I feel like recently I've finished a journey. I also feel like a new one is starting.

I'm not sure where I'm going with this post (as usually is the case when I sit down to write!), but I felt like this needed to be said. I'm thinking of taking things in a whole new direction. More to come...


1 comment:

  1. I'm excited to read this. I often struggle with this as well :)

    ReplyDelete

Hi, you've reached Anne. I'm not able to answer my blog right now, but leave your name and a message after the click, and I'll get back to you as soon as I can. Thanks!