Friday, April 27, 2012

Early riser...

Usually I'm up around 6:40, and I'm dragging myself out the door with Dois in tow (usually D brings Bebe to the Y in the morning) around 7:45 or later. It's like I can't seem to just get up and out.

This morning, though, I NEEDED to be to work early (have to be off early to take Bebe for some blood work--THAT should be fun). I set the alarm for 6, got right up, woke up Bebe, and the 2 of us were up, dressed, fed, and out the door by 6:35! Some sort of miracle.

Right now I feel awake... and am excited just thinking about the "extra hours" I'll gain at home tonight. I'm hoping to get a lot of housework crammed in so that our weekend goes a lot smoother. D and I have a date on Sunday night, and I'm looking forward to it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, you've reached Anne. I'm not able to answer my blog right now, but leave your name and a message after the click, and I'll get back to you as soon as I can. Thanks!