Thursday, April 26, 2012

I'm boring.

At least, I'm pretty sure that's what Bebe thinks about me.

Every single day when I pick her up from after school, I'm assaulted with questions about my "favorites." "What's your favorite color?" "What's your favorite food?" "What's your favorite animal?" "What's your favorite song?" "What's your favorite kid's movie?"

I know my favorite color, but the rest of those? My answer is always, "I don't know." I can't make something up, because after my answer, ANOTHER round of questions come. (Like if I say pizza is my favorite food, she'll ask me why, what my favorite toppings are, what I like most about pizza, etc.)

I think it's just the instant assault that throws me off, too--I never know what she's going to ask, and like I said, the questioning is CONSTANT. It's the end of a long work day, and the last thing I want to do is be interrogated on my commute home.

When I told D the other night that I'm boring--I've lost all my imagination, creativity, etc. he just laughed. But seriously? Sometimes I think that this lifestyle is sucking it all out of me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, you've reached Anne. I'm not able to answer my blog right now, but leave your name and a message after the click, and I'll get back to you as soon as I can. Thanks!