Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Sometimes God places things where we need to see them...

After I wrote my last post, I was still feeling the struggle I feel in my heart regarding NFP. It's very... confusing. I feel we're making the right choices, but at the same time, our perspectives are so different.

Anyway, as I closed my entry, I went to my Google Reader and the first post was linked to this post. The first picture just says it all:

D and I have been married for almost 9 years now. Yet, I'm not sure I'd define our marriage as strong. It's survived, but like my parenting, it seems as if our relationship is all about flying by the seat of our pants. We get by. We love each other. But "strong"? I'm not sure...

I just felt very comforted knowing that I'm not alone in being on board with NFP but yet still struggling at the same time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, you've reached Anne. I'm not able to answer my blog right now, but leave your name and a message after the click, and I'll get back to you as soon as I can. Thanks!