Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Thoughts and ponderings

I'm not sure how many readers I have, but I thought I'd post this for anyone who cares. Last night I had quite the in-depth talk with The Man. (No, not D, the bigger man LOL) I'm feeling this strong internal conflict--it's like one part of me is eager to strengthen my online presence via FB, Twitter, this blog, etc. while the other half of me is really really eager to get "back to basics" and try to narrow my field of vision to the people and things around me. It was a really good, really fruitful prayer session. I don't feel like I made any concrete decisions, but until I do, I think I'm going to just take a break... from here and from Twitter at least. It might be a few days, or a few weeks, I don't know. But I told myself that if I'm going to continue here, there, and everywhere, then I'm going to have a purpose. And I'm not sure what that purpose is just yet. To be continued....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, you've reached Anne. I'm not able to answer my blog right now, but leave your name and a message after the click, and I'll get back to you as soon as I can. Thanks!