Monday, August 13, 2012

Do-over

I've thought a lot more about this blog and the direction I want it to go in.

In the last month or two I've felt a renewed sense of energy toward "rediscovering" my Catholic faith. As a "cradle Catholic" I guess you could say I never lost it, but after college, I had a hard time holding onto it. As life got busier, my faith got shallower, you could say.

It's taken a lot of focus and determination in the last two months for me to rebuild in some ways what was "lost" for so long. Fitting in prayer, reducing certain negative influences, making time to witness, etc. hasn't been easy in what was an already-busy life.

I think this blog will be a great way for me to cover this new direction in my life. Well, maybe not new direction, but a new perspective?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, you've reached Anne. I'm not able to answer my blog right now, but leave your name and a message after the click, and I'll get back to you as soon as I can. Thanks!