Monday, December 10, 2012

24 Days of Christmas: Day 10

I didn't want to miss documenting today, but I also don't have photos to accompany it.

Today we went to adoration for a little while after Bebe's choir rehearsal.

When Bebe is at choir I try to stop in the chapel for a bit with Dois, but I rarely, if ever, take Bebe to the chapel. So it was a very nice 10 minutes or so in the chapel with Bebe, Dois, and my mother-in-law.

Dois is usually very still in the chapel, but not today. No, today he was restless and easily frustrated. He wanted so badly to kneel on the kneelers and fold his hands in prayer on the armrest part. But he couldn't reach! I love how gentle he is, and when I see him, I'm reminded of how my recent renewal in the faith has influenced him. I hope that as time goes on the same can be said for Bebe as well.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, you've reached Anne. I'm not able to answer my blog right now, but leave your name and a message after the click, and I'll get back to you as soon as I can. Thanks!