Thursday, December 13, 2012

24 Days of Christmas: Day 13

Tonight was a flurry of activity, because most of it was taken up by Bebe's concert rehearsal. As a result, I knew when I was planning our 24 days of activities that tonight's would have to be something quick. Today Bebe called someone to sing them a Christmas song. I got to work early this morning, which meant we got home earlier, which meant instead of CALLING someone we were able to SKYPE someone, if only for a few minutes. My older brother loved Bebe singing "The 12 Days of Christmas" to him, while Dois played peek-a-boo behind her back.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, you've reached Anne. I'm not able to answer my blog right now, but leave your name and a message after the click, and I'll get back to you as soon as I can. Thanks!