Friday, December 7, 2012

24 Days of Christmas: Day 7

As I mentioned when I first started the 24 days of Christmas, I planned out each day's activity in advance so when it came up, I'd have the necessary supplies on-hand. Now, I changed the 24 activities once or twice to make room for certain events, but I was certain I had the finalized copy. Every day I've been checking it and saying, "Okay, so tomorrow is ____. I need ____." Well, yesterday I looked and today was supposed to be something that needed no supplies. So imagine my surprise when Bebe pulled out the paper and said, "Bake Christmas cookies!!" And, well, we had no sugar or flour. Guess where I went on my lunchbreak?


We had a lot of fun baking cookies together, and then decorating them. Dois didn't really want anything to do with it, though.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, you've reached Anne. I'm not able to answer my blog right now, but leave your name and a message after the click, and I'll get back to you as soon as I can. Thanks!