Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Work-life-blog balance?

This adventure in blogging has been interesting thus far, but what I really am struggling with is the whole work-life-Twitter-blog balance. Case in point, at the moment I'm on my 15 minute break, and I'm blogging. I haven't signed on to Twitter since last Thursday or Friday, and I am just now catching up on blog posts made since Thursday. All in 15 minutes.

Maybe I'm trying to be too large-scale in the beginning. Trying to Tweet and blog and then do all the other things in my life simultaneously. I know I could "schedule" 15-20 minutes at night to blog after the kids are in bed and the chores are done, but then it just feels like another chore on the list.

I'm not sure where I want to head with this blog. I like sharing my thoughts/perspectives on parenting... yet at the same time I don't want to feel like a slave to my blog. I have other things going on in life besides it, obviously!

Just something I'm mulling over...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, you've reached Anne. I'm not able to answer my blog right now, but leave your name and a message after the click, and I'll get back to you as soon as I can. Thanks!